Process of Electrical Safety Audit-:
- An Electrical Safety Audit (ESA) is a systematic approach to evaluate potential hazards and to recommend suggestions for improvements.
- It is an important tool for identifying deterioration of standards, areas of risks or vulnerability, hazards and potential accidents in plants for determining actions to minimize hazards.
- Electrical Safety Audit is performed by enquiry, inspection, testing and verification.
- Electrical Safety Audits are conducted by knowledgeable and experienced professionals who assist clients in reducing risk and help to ensure compliance with applicable standards and Regulations
The ESA is carried out in a professional and streamlined manner by our team.
This Process is in following Steps:
Our auditor conducts inspection of the premises, review of documents, verification of the records and interviews.
- During the electrical safety audit, the auditor records the work practices and business processes of the company
- The auditor also notes the details of all electrical installations and electrical equipments of the company.
Benefits of Electrical Safety Audit-:
- We prepare and present an audit report based on the findings of our audit team.
- This report involve details of all electrical hazards, findings, recommendations.
Scope of Electrical Safety Audit
- Identification of areas of risk in your electrical systems
- The identification and elimination of safety hazard
- Ensuring longevity of your expensive electronic equipment’s like computers and other machines
- Insuring compliance with Government and industry safety related work practices
- Identification of Electrical Hazards ( shock, fire, explosion etc)
- Review of protection devices & system of the electrical installation
- Review of major cables on sampling basis capacity and sizing.
- Review of Electrical Preventive Maintenance Program through document review.
- Identification of Hot Spot at Electrical Panels by the state of the art instrument Thermal Image
- Survey of Earthing System (Maintenance Aspects)
- Preparation of electrical safety audit report (Report Mainly consist of Check List, Observations, recommendations/ suggestions according to Risk Category )